Principles and conditions for the processing of personal data
- The processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the principles and rules provided for by the Federal Law as of July 27, 2006 No.
152-ФЗ«On Personal Data» (as amended and supplemented).
- Only personal data that meets the purposes of its processing is subject to processing.
- The company ensures that necessary measures are taken to remove or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
- The processing of personal data is carried out after Client’s personal data processing consent.
Confidentiality of personal data
- The Company undertakes not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the Client, unless otherwise provided by the Federal law.
Consent of the Client to his or her personal data processing
- As a user of the Company’s official website www.notivory.com, the Client provides the Company with his or her personal data and gives full and unconditional consent to its automated and
- The consent is valid during the Company’s activity. The consent may be revoked by the Client by sending/transmitting a corresponding response to the Company in simple written form to the postal or electronic (firstname.lastname@example.org) address of the Company.
Acceptance of the policy on the personal data processing by ticking the appropriate mark is the user’s consent to his or her personal data processing.
The Client`s rights
- The Client has the right to request complete information about his or her personal data, its processing and usage, as well as to demand the exclusion or correction/supplement of incorrect or incomplete personal data by sending a corresponding written request to the postal or electronic address of the Company. The consent given by the Client to his or her personal data processing is unlimited in time and may be revoked by the Client by sending a written request to the Company’s postal or
Information security is one of the main tasks. In order to prevent unauthorized access, unspecified transfer of personal data to third parties, inappropriate use of customer personal data and other illegal actions of third parties, organizational and technical measures are constantly being improved to protect customer personal data.